Patch PES 2018 PS4 Option File 2018 By PES Universe Season 2017/2018
Patch PES 2018 Shoe Problems Disappear Damaged Skin
This happens because you installed the latest PTE Patch, but did not install the latest datapack. The solution is to update your PES 2018 data pack with the most recent, version 4.0.1. Check the download link above, I have given it. Don’t forget to always backup Save game. So if anything happens, save the game has been secured.
Patch PES 2018 launched under a month ago, but it’s already being updated with new content. Data Pack 1 is out now on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC, introducing a bunch of welcome cosmetic changes. The biggest changes are 117 new player faces. Players such as Luis Suarez, Neymar, and Romelu Lukaku are among those to get updated face models; take a look at all of them below. In addition, over 3000 players have received new photos for display in team management screens.
Publisher Konami also says the update contains new cutscenes for Master League, as well as more real-world boots and Champions League-specific kits “for teams such as Atletico Madrid and AS Roma.” That’s it for the first PES 2018 Data Pack, though Konami did confirm it’s already working on Data Pack 2, which will be released in mid-November. The cosmetic changes are welcome, since that was one area of PES 2018 we criticized in our review. “The game’s presentation as a whole is lagging behind the competition,” we said.
– Fixed an issue where users were no longer able to Forward Time in situations where a Manager was dismissed while having received an offer to pay the full amount of a Player’s Release Fee.
<Become a Legend>
– Fixed an issue that causes the game to crash when a Player that is otherwise eligible for selection in World All Stars is not selected due to injury.
– Other minor adjustments have been made to improve the general gameplay experience.
Basic Information About Patch PES 2018
Unique Key Features Of Patch PES 2018
- WITHOUT Option File (EDIT00000000)
Update All Leagues For Season 2018/19
And More Suprise …
Fix All CL & BAL Errors
Remove All Retired Players 18/19
Update PES 2017 Gameplay To PES 2019 Gameplay
Change Graphics Theme And Menu To PES 2019
Add New Scoreboars Like PES 2019 Scoreboard , Premier League 2018/19 .. etc
Add New Adboards PES 2019 HD
Add New Stadiums 2018/19
Add New Balls / Gloves / Boots 2018/19
Update Champions League & Europa League 2018/19
Add New Players For All Teams 2018/19
Update All Kits For Season 2018/19
Adding new leagues (MLS & J1 League).
Update All Summer Transfers 2018/19
- Fixed bugs in previous version
New Brand Additions
- Serie A (Full managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- SPL (Full managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Serie B (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Bundesliga V3 (Full league with 3rd kits)
- Liga NOS (Full managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- National Team Kits (UEFA, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL
- Liga MX (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Eridivisie (Managers, Stadiums)
- Ligue 1 (Managers, Stadiums)
- Ligue 2 (Managers, Stadiums)
- Chinese Super League (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Brasileirao (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- Liga NOS (Full League managers, Stadiums, Kits)
- UEFA National Teams
- CONCACAF National Teams
- CONMEBOL National Teams
- AFC National Teams
- CAF National Teams
- Legends Team
- Other Latin American Teams
How To Download And Install Patch PES 2018 ?
- 1. Install PES 2017 Game.
- Install PESEdit V2.0.
- Copy EDIT00000000 “C:Users***DocumentsKONAMIPro Evolution Soccer 2017save”.